Some of the common problems that are dealt with in this unit are
- Recurrent pregnancy losses.
- Fetal anomalies.
- Fetal growth retardation - IUGR (Intra Uterine Growth Retardation).
- Medical complications in pregnancy (Cardiac, renal, respiratory, neurological and auto immune disorders).
- Pregnancy induced complications such as hypertension, Gestational diabetes etc.
- Abruption placenta, placenta previa, antipartum hemorrhaget.
- Multiple gestation.
- Premature labor and newborns
- Precious pregnancies following Assisted Reproductive Technology.